Intersil Introduces the ZL9117M, the Latest Power Module Family Delivers 17A Output Current
Intersil introduced the ZL9117M, the latest member of Intersil’s expanding power module family. The ZL9117M is a fully-encapsulated digital power module capable of delivering 17A output current.
The ZL9117M is configured using the industry’s easiest-to-use, point-and-click PowerNavigator™ GUI. Built-in auto-compensation algorithms also optimize transient response over varying load conditions. The industry standard PMBus interface supports remote performance monitoring and even re-programming of installed systems around the world.
Features and Specifications of ZL9117M:
- PowerNavigator GUI simplifies device configuration
- Non-volatile memory retains all configuration data
- PMBus interface provides real-time performance monitoring and control
- Auto-compensation optimizes transient response over varying load conditions
- Can be paralleled with current sharing for higher current applications
- Conversion efficiency up to 95%
- Pin-compatible with the previously introduced 12A rated ZL9101MIRZ
The ZL9117MIRZ is available in a low profile, 15mm x 15mm QFN package. Pricing is $19.11 each in 1,000-piece quantities.
Intersil’s ZL9117M Digital Power Module
(Photo from Intersil Website)
More information about digital power module can be found at Intersil Website