IXYS Announces Five Evaluation Boards for IXYS Solar Cells and IXOLAR Solar Bit
These five evaluation boards show how the ‘Solar Bit’ can be used to increase battery life, help design solar cell based products, provide customer convenience and reduce the disposal of batteries. The boards are designed to assist customers in understanding the features of the IXYS Solar Cells in the form of Solar Bits.
The five evaluation boards are :
- EVIX-CX3AA – Showcases three different IXYS components which are used to create a battery charger.
- EVIX-10 – provides 10 ‘Solar Bits’ which can be individually set to series or parallel configuration with the other cells.
- EVIX-USB – demonstrates how the innovative design of the ‘Solar Bit’ can be used to create a simple USB charger.
- EVIX-LED – demonstrates how the IXYS ‘Solar Bit’, combined with super-capacitor technology, can be used to provide a burst of energy for a short period with a rapid recharge time.
- EVXOB17-12X1 – connects 10 IXOLAR ‘Solar Bits’ in series for general experimentation and use in a small footprint, as a Solar Panel to charge batteries…